Monday, September 19, 2011

Over a Year

Well, it has been over a year since I update this blog.  My last entry was from the end of last summer as we were coming back to Kentucky. We had spent three months in Lawton, Oklahoma as I interned with the U.S. JAG Corp.  WOW - have things changed!

Little did we know that our adventures in Oklahoma were going to stay with  us - we came back pregnant with twins! Life has been turned upside down since then - here is a quick run down of the last year.

Twins were born in March, I finished school in May, we moved to Wilmore in May, me and the twins went to Texas for the summer, Bryan started a new job as a professor in July, I sat for the bar exam in July, Isaiah started 2nd grade in August, our basement flooded and we are still in repair, Luke started pre-school and I am staying home with the twins waiting bar results.

So, we closed one season and began a new so I thought perhaps I would try to revive this blog. Stay tuned for brief stories of our adventures with the twins, life in the country and two older boys playing soccer.

No comments: