Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just a Smile

Sometimes I like to think the little unexpected surprises of life are gifts from the Lord, a demonstration of his compassion for our human thoughts.

I was online - avoiding studying - looking through the many things that Bryan and I can do on our parent's only vacation in a few weeks. I was looking through the "Featured Garden Plants and Decor" for the Biltmore estates for 2010.

Two of the featured flowers are the Gardenia (Crown Jewels) and the Dahlia Mystic Beauty. My wedding bouquet was made of Gardenias, my favorite flower. Dahlia (the really big ones) are also some of my favorites. I am super excited to see a massive garden trimmed with such beauty!

Just made me smile! Back to studying!

1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

that's sweet! I hope you guys have fun on your vacation SOON!!!